Terms and Conditions
A minimum of 20% deposit is required on all bookings. Balancemust be paid at least
24 hours prior to departure.Cancellations within 72 hours of departure could result in a 100%
cancellation fee. By embarking on this adventure I/we, the passenger(s) agree not to hold KAKADU DREAMS
responsible for any liability of misadventures whatsoever and willingly take part in all activities at my/our own risk.
Getting To Darwin
Darwin has an international airport and you can fly to Australia with most major airlines. Many
independent travel agents and student travel centres offer great discounts and backpacker fares or
check the airlines directly.
Buses to Darwin are available from all major cities in Australia. Both Mc Cafferty’s & Greyhound Buses
offer regular services.
While it is a long drive, you can drive to Darwin via the Stuart Highway.
Affordable and enjoyable is The Ghan which offers transport all around Australia
What To Bring With You
– Personal Water Bottle
– Deet based mosquito repellant
– Shady Brimmed Hat
– Comfortable Walking Shoes
– Lightweight clothing – Long sleeves and Long Pants for night time
– Day Pack to hold all the above when bushwalking etc
– Your Camera – a must!!
– Any medications etc you may require – limited medical services in Kakadu.
– We ask that you store the majority of your luggage at your hostel.
– $12.50 Twin Falls boat cruise ( for itineraries involving Twin Falls )
– $10 per night camp/accom fee ( depending on seasonal conditions )